- The College of William & Mary - Mason School of Business
- Brigham Young University - Marriott School
- Babson College - Olin School of Business
- Cornell University - Dyson School of Applied Economics and Management
- University of London - London Business School
- Pennsylvania State University - Smeal College of Business
- Lehigh University - College of Business and Economics
- Miami University (Ohio) - Farmer School of Business
- Carnegie Mellon - Tepper School of Business
- Wake Forest University - Wake Forest School of Business
- Indiana University (Bloomington) - Kelley School of Business
- University of Texas (Austin) - McCombs School of Business
- Boston College - Carroll School of Management
- New York University - Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Washington University (St. Louis) - Olin Business School
- University of California, Berkeley - Haas School of Business
- University of Richmond - Robins School of Business
- Georgetown University - McDonough School of Business
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- University of North Carolina - Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Villanova University - Villanova School of Business
- University of Pennsylvania - The Wharton School
- University of Michigan - Steven M. Ross School of Business
- University of Notre Dame - Mendoza College of Business
- University of Virginia - McIntire School of Commerce
- Ithaca School of Business
- Emory University - Goizueta Business School
BusinessSchool.com presents to you the most popular business schools through extensive school profile pages. These profiles include the most important information needed when researching your business school. In these profiles, we tried to incorporate all relevant undergraduate and graduate information to give the most accurate details about the schools and their programs.
Which business schools are included?
In this section, we feature the most prestigious business schools in the world as well as the most popular ones. Our list will continue to grow as we are also including international schools and for-profit institutions to make certain that all prospective business school students can find the right information on their schools. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for school profiles and we will consider creating one for your school!
Business School details
Important information such as acceptance rates, curriculum and programs offered, tuition costs, entrance exam info, alumni employment outlook, and facilities. With this data, prospective students are able to research by gathering information and comparing schools prior to deciding which to apply to.
Undergraduate and MBA Programs
Both undergraduate and graduate business programs are featured in the profile pages. This is because there is completely different information for the programs within the schools.